Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social


1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?


My iPhone and a pillow.  Duh.


2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?

Get ready for the geekiness:  Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who.  I'd also re-watch random snippets of Kids in the Hall, The Mighty Boosh, That Mitchell and Webb Look...


3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?

My antique Subway map and this framed card I got from my mom years ago:




I mean, assuming I've already grabbed my iPhone and a pillow.



4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?


My denim vest with the spikes and my blue fleece penguin pants!


5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?

Somewhere in the City - it's a bit weird, but as soon as it finished, I watched it all over again. 




And Rid of Me, which is dark and gritty!  If you are currently, or have recently, or plan on soon going through a breakup, this movie is a must-see!





6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?

My pleasures are guilt-free, thank you.  I suppose the amount of coffee I drink is a bit of a shame.  And my Pinterest addiction is a bit out of control.  So there you have it.




Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...