Friday, January 11, 2013

Coffee Talk with 23seventeen!


I can't resist a link-up.  Or coffee, for that matter.  So it was doubtful that I could resist the Coffee Talk Link-Up with Natalie at 23seventeen!


1. Would you rather have a pen pal or an email pal?

Email is soo much better.  I would love an email pal.  I practically have email pals - my best friend I've known for more than half my life I've only met in person once and we text almost every day.


2. What are you wearing at this exact moment?

Striped knee socks, light blue fleece pants with ambivalent penguins on them.  An emerald green v-neck T-shirt from work, three sizes too big.  And a "stolen" heather grey hoodie with Hello Kitty and a cupcake on it.


3. When you are sick, how do you handle it?

Well, I don't get sick.  If I get caught in the rain, I take Airborne.  If I feel sniffly, I take NyQuil.  I haven't gotten sick this season - YET! - and don't plan on it, either.

4. I am

looking forward to getting my next tattoo...I think I have a shop picked out!  I fell in love with their work on a recent walk and it's all I can think about!


5. Movie you are excited to see this year????

I don't know of any movies coming out - I haven't seen a movie in theatres since The Watch, which I saw because of Richard Ayoade.  I'd rather watch something wacky on the Netflix, or an old favourite, or go for a walk!  Do you know how expensive movies are here in New York City?!




2 comments:

  1. I have never taken airborne.. But I guess it works!! I can't afford to get sick! LOL
    great coffee talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit sounds soooooooooo amazing right now!! LOL

    And I want a new tattoo so bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...