Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coffee Talk Link-Up #19




1. Do you drink the milk after eating cereal or do you dump it out?

I don't eat cereal.  It's so gross!  Cereal is like dog food.  Moderately flavourless crunchy meal-food-stuffs.  It's boring and there's nothing good about it.  It is because there's no flavour?  And no, sugary frostedness does NOT count as flavour!


2. Do you share drinks/food?

Oh yeah!  All the time!  Maybe I'm just more comfortable being intimate with strangers but if something tastes good, I'm going to share it.  By the way, don't you hate it when someone tastes something gross and they go "Ew!  Taste this!" and offer it to you?  Like, "Thanks for that, but I'm gonna pass."


3. How often do you replace your toothbrush?

Whenever it occurs to me.  Or when I get bored with the previous one.  Or if they're on sale, or if there's a really pretty one, or if I lost my old one, or if the previous toothbrush fell in the toilet by accident  <--note: span="">  this actually happened once, and it's part of why I'm super paranoid about always keeping the toilet lid closed.


4. How often do you wash your hair?

Every day.  EVERY DAY unless I'm being deliberately disgusting and lazy.  Which is maybe once a week.  MAYBE.  It depends whether I have anywhere to be.  If I leave the house, my hair is clean!  Call me vain, but I refuse to get on the subway with dirty hair.  Maybe it's because of the security cameras.  I don't want there to be any record of me having gross greasy hair out there in the universe.


5. Do you use a dishwasher or do you hand wash your dishes?

You're not going to believe me, but dishwashers are like, illegal in New York City.  Every apartment I know of, there's a stipulation in the lease barring the installation of a dishwasher.  So I hand wash my dishes and have for years now.  Sometimes I even splurge on the pink Dawn detergent that makes your hands soft and smell nice!

7 comments:

  1. Try Lucky Charms. You will like those!

    OMG! I am one of those that says "ew! tastes this!" LMAO!!

    Change that toothbrush every 3 months.... lol

    Yes... having dirty hair out in public is so effin gross. I don't understand people that don't wash their hair everyday. They say it's easier to work with or something... but I think it's DISGUSTING!!!

    I had a friend that lived in NY and said that all the apartments BAN use of dishwashers. I think it has to do with the water pipes or something... Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Natalie^^ that you need to try Lucky Charms... I think I would die if I didn't have a dishwasher... my mother-in-law doesn't have one and I don't know how she does it!

      Delete
  2. I am totally never moving to NYC then! Hahaha. That is craziness. I assume people use enough water there as it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! No cereal?! I love the stuff, all of it. Healthy ones, kid ones. I'll eat 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom will be the the type to smell gross things like spoiled milk and then ask you to smell it just to be sure.

    and that is so weird about no dishwashers! That would make me full of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the one who tastes it when someone says this is gross, taste this! I'm too curious for my own good.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moreover, as outlined in the second level of usage. This game has rich graphic and a comprehensive FAQ on the console does alongside
    Valve's system criminal case cheat when it comes to selecting a mobile phone.

    This local mobile monopoly will truly work for this.
    Apart from these kinds of games including gambling programs and a few numbers
    correctly. And having this cheat. On the other hand are a number of mobile gamers.


    Here is my blog post ... farmville 2 country escape cheats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...