Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coffee Talk Link-Up: Music Edition



1. Compile your best music mix tape!
I don't know if this is my "best," but I found it in my Grooveshark files and just rediscovered it.  Ta-da!  I love random music!



2. Biggie or 2Pac?

I have no opinion, either way!

3. Best music video ever made.



4. Put together your best outfit of your favorite singer/band in polyvore.com
Rock and Roll outfit


I tried to go for something a little Leather Tuscadero, a little The Runaways, and maybe a little Lady Gaga. 

5. What music is your guilty pleasure?

All of my music is awesome, and I refuse to feel guilty about singing along aloud in Westside Market when Barry Manilow's "Mandy" comes over the speakers.

6. Quote your favorite lyric from a song.My favourite song is "Perfect Day" by Lou Reed, and the lyrics "You're going to reap just what you sow" are always important to remember.


Linking up with Natalie at 23SEVENTEEN!


4 comments:

  1. Excellent choices - I especially love that Garbage song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have completely different tastes in music, haha! I'm a total rap/hip-hop fiend. Love both Biggie and Tupac. But anyone else who is passionate about music like I am is a friend in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... I sing Mandy too. No shame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Garbage song! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...