Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coffee Talk Link-Up #20



1. When eating a taco, do you turn your head or do you turn the taco???

I turn my head.  I tilt to acknowledge the majesty of the taco.  And by the way, can I take a moment here to talk to you about Jesus?  Jesus's Taco, one block up from me.  Jesus has totally converted me.  All I can think about are his miraculous shrimp tacos.  Jesus is just all right with me.




2. Chocolate chip cookies or oreos??
Chocolate chip cookies all the way!  Even the crumbly ones.  The only Oreos I really like are Halloween Oreos - something about the orange dye in the filling reminds me of being broke in college but splurging on a pack to cram for a midterm (which I aced!) the morning after an all-night Halloween party which coincided with Daylight Savings Time.  But nothing beats freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies - even if they originated in a plastic tube in the dairy section of your local grocery mart.




3. What's the craziest thing you've ever been asked to do and DID?
Wow, opening Pandora's Box here? 



4. Never have I ever__________________.
Jumped out of a plane, cooked a steak, been to a rock concert, performed in drag, eaten ceviche, had a classic martini, been to a gym, lost or broken my cell phone.



5. Would you rather be broke and happy or rich and sad?

I'm pretty much already broke and happy, and I don't mind it one bit.  I know people who make seven times what I make and some of them are miserable.  I'd like to thank simple pleasures, affordable therapy, and 28 years of life experiencce for teaching me that money can't buy happiness.




4 comments:

  1. To be fair, opening Pandora's Box is indeed something you have done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love all of your answers. I laughed. A lot. And now, I have a serious non-gay, lady crush on you. Full on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never eaten ceviche either. I keep meaning it to try every time Hubs and I go to Bonefish Grill, but we always end up ordering the ahi tuna appetizer instead. It's just so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Never been to a rock concert before?! I hope that's on your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...