Saturday, December 8, 2012

Take 7 and Call Me in the Morning


Despite gagging down excessive amounts of Emergen-C, I have started to come down with the seasonal cold.  Ho ho ho, Merry Sore Throat and Stuffiness.  Indeed.  Instead of venturing out to conquer the world, I shifted focus to conquering everything Netflix suggested to me on this day. And critique them, through a medicated haze.


Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest


Why not just let Bette Midler do all the singing?
Why make Diane Keaton and Goldie Hawn lip sync uncomfortably in the end?





Damn, I gotta start striking up conversations with strangers more often.  ^

Source: amazon.com via Margaret on Pinterest



^  Wait, why did I leave New York to watch a movie about Tokyo? 
Also, if the guy you love begs you go to to Shanghai, and you want to go to Shanghai, GO TO SHANGHAI!


Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest


This movie gives a terrifying glimpse at my own future at 30.  ^
Also, if the guy you love begs you to go to Paris, and you want to go to Paris, GO TO PARIS!



^  This movie gives a terrifying glimpse at my own future at 50. 
Also, my roommate and I are now resolved to attend Burlesque classes starting in the new year.



^  Don't even try.
By the time you figure out what's happening, this movie will be over.




^  Okay, so I am currently Sandra Bernhard's character.
Oh, and that song is "New York Woman" by Yoko Ono, and you will never find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...