Monday, December 3, 2012

Mani Mondays: Three Coats


I don't know about where you live, but here in NYC it's freaking FREEZING.  Freezing, I tell you!  Add to this the fact that my job entails standing right inside the door.  So it's like I'm never inside, because the door is always open.  A new fun game I like to play with people is called "Guess How Many Shirts I'm Wearing Right Now."  Last night, it was five.  And one of them was a zip-up hoodie.  It was pretty extreme.

AND IT'S ONLY JUST BARELY DECEMBER!  New York in January is notoriously brutal, and February can sometimes be even worse.  By the end of the season, I sometimes find myself wearing two coats at once.

So hey, why not three?

Three coats of GLITTER, that is.



And remember, all that glitters is NOT GOLD.



...it's ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol I'm sorry you're freezing! I'm over in the Midwest completely freaked out by the near 60 degree weather! It's nice, but creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...