Friday, December 14, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!



When it comes to holiday shopping, I
 
  ...haven't done any of it.  Nope.  Sorry.  I'm not really having Christmas this year, so it hasn't crossed my mind.  Some things have to be last-minute anyway, so I'm not dealing with the hassle until life slows down which will be January, and I can actually put time and though into it.  Otherwise, everyone gets a membership to the Cheese of the Month Club.  Which...actually sounds really good, come to think of it.

A few things on my Christmas wish list are
   ...well, they WERE C. O. Bigelow Lemon & Orange Blossom perfume #1807 and coffee.  But I got those already.  Thanks, mom!  I have everything I need.

And intangible gift I would like to recieve is
   ...well, NOW I want a membership to the Cheese of the Month Club!  Does that even exist?  Can we make that happen? 

A gift I would like to give this year is
   ...tea & EVERYTHING.  Every time I pass a tea stand, I think "Oh, my roommate would love this!" but I would absolutely go broke buying her gifts I know she would love.  As it is, I have a pretty good idea for her, I just have to wait to implement it.

My Christmas will be spent 
  ...with my roommate and her family, if I can get away for the day.  It's close enough to take a train, to be back for work the next day.

My most favourite Christmas gift of all time was   ...that coffee is pretty awesome, I gotta say.

The best thing about the holidays is
   ...not to be a bummer, but I can't wait for it to be over.  That's when people in the service industry can RELAX.  I'm tired of slow-moving crowds of tourists and frazzled, rude customers.  I can't wait for things to get back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you'll at least be spending the holiday with your friend and her family. I didn't go home one year and spent it completely alone. It was so depressing. I'm definitely ready for the holidays, and this year to be over with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...