Friday, December 7, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday

It seems like everybody's sick lately!  Lauren from thelittlethingswedo normally posts them, but her baby Fern is ill.  Feel better!  Today, Kate from My Name is Purl will be hosting.

1. My favorite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in the US is   San Francisco   What I love most about it is  the crazy haphazardness, the hills, the hipness, and the vintage shopping!

2. My favorite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in Europe is    Paris   What I love most about it is    that you can wander for hours getting lost and it's always still more beautiful with every corner you turn!  

3. My favorite movie (location wise) set in the US is    West Side Story   because   after I saw it, I knew I had to live in New York City, and I do.  And oh yeah, I have a fire escape.  AND I live on the WEST SIDE!


4. My favorite movie (location wise) set in Europe is   Love, Actually   Because  if that isn't your answer to this question, you have no heart.

5. My favourite band/musician from the US is currently   No Doubt.  Are they still a band?  I'm really into their stuff lately, new and old.

6. My favorite band/musician from Europe is currently    John Lennon.  "Woman" is the most romantic song ever written.  Say what you will about Paul's "Silly Love Songs," they don't have the depth of John's.  Sir McCartney, if you're reading this, I love you as well, but...you know.


7. I love where I live in   NEW YORK CITY!!!   because  every day is an adventure.  You never know, at the beginning of the day, where you will end up - if you're doing it right!

2 comments:

  1. Yes No doubt is still a band...I love them!!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blanks! Thanks so much for joining in Meghan. I am so totally utterly jealous of you living in NYC! In another life that's exactly what I would do...but as it is, I live in a small town in southern England and I have a son and a boyfriend here, so I'll have to live vicariously through reading your wonderful blog :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...