Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Me, Myself, and I




1) What was your favorite gift given to you as a child?


One year, my family went to Disney World for Christmas - that one stands out in my mindI was sixteen.

2) Christmas is almost here, what is that one Christmas song you could listen to on repeat?

I'm so obsessed with Lady Gaga's "Christmas Tree" that, even though they play it at work, I had to download it!

3) What are a few of the items on your Christmas list this year?

I already got my Christmas presents this year - coffee, socks, and this amazing perfume that isn't even being made anymore but it smells like sophistication!

4) Do you and your family have any special holiday traditions? Explain.

I'm actually going to miss going with my mother to Christmas Eve mass - I find it tedious and I'm an atheist so it makes me fundamentally uncomfortable, but I like singing and giving sidelong looks to my mom and brother during.

5) Which do you prefer: wrapping paper or gift bags? Why?

Wrapping paper.  I love to get plain wrapping paper, and write special messages on it in Sharpie.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you already opened your gifts?!??! I'm crazy about waiting...It drives me crazy, but I would feel way worse if I opened things early. :)

    What fun trip to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of Disney for the holidays, especially because I'm a huge Disney fan! You didn't feel cheated out of a present that year? LOL I'm clearly thinking about my future kids and how I want to spend our Christmases! Nice to meet you via the link up!
    xo,
    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...