Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Me, Myself, & I Link-up



1.  It's not a holiday unless I watch the Peanuts holiday specials:  Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  This year I'm a bit behind, but maybe I'll marathon them sometime soon!

2.  I'm thankful for so many things, but mostly for having my own life.  In the past six months I have grown and learned so much that I'm glad I took control of my life and am now living it how I want.  I guess I'm grateful for second chances?  May we all have a million more "second chances."

3.  I'll say it over and over again (until I tattoo it on my forehead):  "Do not take life too seriously -- you will never get out of it alive!"

4.  As one cousin observed at Thanksgiving, "Does it bother you that you look so much like your mother?"  Other than that, I am unlike anyone in my family.  Baa baa, black sheep.

5.  I never order the same thing at Starbucks, but last night I treated myself to a 3-mile stroll and a Salted Caramel Mocha, which I drank gluttonously before I had crossed the street.  Strong recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your answers, and perfect quote! Hope to see you again this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...