1. It's not a holiday unless I watch the Peanuts holiday specials: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. This year I'm a bit behind, but maybe I'll marathon them sometime soon!
2. I'm thankful for so many things, but mostly for having my own life. In the past six months I have grown and learned so much that I'm glad I took control of my life and am now living it how I want. I guess I'm grateful for second chances? May we all have a million more "second chances."
3. I'll say it over and over again (until I tattoo it on my forehead): "Do not take life too seriously -- you will never get out of it alive!"
4. As one cousin observed at Thanksgiving, "Does it bother you that you look so much like your mother?" Other than that, I am unlike anyone in my family. Baa baa, black sheep.
5. I never order the same thing at Starbucks, but last night I treated myself to a 3-mile stroll and a Salted Caramel Mocha, which I drank gluttonously before I had crossed the street. Strong recommend.