Friday, November 9, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!


1.  I like    listening to Pandora radio and dancing around while I get ready for the day (read: do my Nancy Spungen eyeshadow).

2.  A life goal of mine is   to be famous.  Is that so much to ask?  All I want is notoriety.  Sorry if that sounds self-absorbed.

3.  The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is   licorice?  Jack Daniels?  Standing on the subway?  I feel like I'm pretty weird, and open about liking a lot of things, I doubt any of my interests would surprise anyone.

4. Some wise words that I love are   from my previous post, ripped from my dad's favourite coaster:  "Do not take life too seriously -- you will never get out of it alive!"  Remember that.

5. Most mornings you will find me   showering before work?  Haha, lame.  But isn't it nice to know I shower in the mornings?.

6. Right now I am super into   leggings.  I've been avoiding the trend for what feels like forever, but now I sorta desperately want to rock a pair of bright ones with shorts.  Especially if they're warm!.


7.  Right now I am super over  skinny jeans.  They just started getting on my nerves!  It's played out.  Done.


1 comment:

  1. You DO like Jack Daniels or was that a joke that I missed? I LOVE him. He's ben a good friend for 10 years now. I understand wanting to be famous. As self-promo is this is, check out my post called 15 Minutes of fame.
    http://ctam28.blogspot.com/2011/09/15-minutes-of-fame.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...