Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!


1.  My best quality is   my love of people.  I'm an ESFJ, so I love to make other people happyI also see the best in people, no matter what.

2.  One of my less flattering qualities is   that I can't resist temptation.

3.  I'd rather be   partying and enjoying my weekend.

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is   taking care of myself.  Tomorrow, it's all about me.

5. I am looking forward to   the next few days!  I am giving a tour, seeing lots of friends, and treating myself to something special!.

6. A super random factoid about me is   that I've never seen the three Star Wars movies all the way through - but that is going to change Saturday night!.


7.  I want to   stay up all night blogging and reading blogs and pinning Pinterests.  But I took some NyQuil so it won't probably last very long!.

2 comments:

  1. i have never even begun watching the star wars movies. my husband thinks i'm crazy. :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be partying too! I want to go to a good party and just dance and drink ;) and the star wars movies well they are good! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...