Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!




1.  Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is   drink and party.  As a total teetotaler, I thought I had it all figured out.  But life is too short to actively avoid fun.

2.  Something I've always wanted to do is   elope.  It sounds really fun and romantic.  But I don't really believe in marriage, or that I ever want to be married.  Eloping just sounds cool.

3.  Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is   skydive.  Hell no!  I hate falling.  Heck, I fall enough on my own without having to fly thousands of feet into the air or whatever.  No, thank you.

4. The best thing I ever did was   move to New York City.  Sometimes I still can't believe this is really my life!

5. When it comes to trying new things, I am   always down.  As long as it doesn't contain any fruit, eggs, or meat.  And having cab fare home is also an incentive.

6. One thing I've never done is   watch all 3 Star Wars movies all the way through.  I'd totally do it, if I had the time and the resources!  Who wants to have a movie night with me?


7.  My favorite thing to do is   walk.  Yesterday I walked five miles around town for fun.  I'm going out again today!  A free afternoon can become an adventure so easily.

2 comments:

  1. All "3" Star Wars movies? If only it was so. You have to face the horrible truth: it's SIX, with three more coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for 6 and 7! I agree with #4 too. I'm across the river but I still can't believe I'm here sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...