Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Surprise From Behind



Surprise!

For ten years, I dyed my hair nearly every imaginable colour.  Starting when I was thirteen and yearned to be a feisty redhead, to my high school graduation whereupon I sported streaks of pink and purple, to the post-college long, blonde years.

Then, when I was 23, I decided to stop.  Cold turkey.  Put down some roots, if you will.

During my trim last week, I felt an itch to do something new.  I told my hairdresser I trusted him and wanted something "bold, but not so bold as to get me fired."

He dyed the back of my head to a light blonde.
You can only see it from behind.

Hence,

Surprise from behind.

The classiest, trashiest dye job possible.



1 comment:

  1. My hair history is so similar! Started dying at 14, was totally addicted, finally quit cold turkey when I was 20 and tried to embrace my natural, mousey/dishwater/dirty blonde. There is no positive name for my natural color. Now I just get partial highlights- satisfies the addiction and staves off the dirty names. Business in the front, party in the back- I like the surprise blonde! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...