1. My favorite feeling in all the world is riding the bus back home to New York City after a visit somewhere. Even after all this time, I get antsy and excited on the NJ Turnpike and start lifting off my seat to catch a glimpse of the skyline. And emerging from the tunnel into my magical Manhattan is like slipping into a dream .
2. My favorite smell is puppy feet. Need I say more?.
3. My favorite taste is mozzarella cheese.
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was Paris - cliche much? - from the balcony of the Perfect Hotel. That is actually the name of the hotel. Google it. Then go stay there.
5. The best sound ever is a deep, hearty laugh. I don't trust people with weak laughs. I find a rich, soulful laugh to be so attractive in another person. To me, it means they are giving their whole being over to laughter.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is pencil shavings. And anytime there's school supplies in stores. Looseleaf paper and plastic binders! I love the smell.
7. My favorite of all the senses is hearing, I suppose. I couldn't live without music!