Friday, October 26, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!



1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is   riding the bus back home to New York City after a visit somewhere.  Even after all this time, I get antsy and excited on the NJ Turnpike and start lifting off my seat to catch a glimpse of the skyline.  And emerging from the tunnel into my magical Manhattan is like slipping into a dream .


2.  My favorite smell is  puppy feet.  Need I say more?
.


3.  My favorite taste is   mozzarella cheese.



4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was   Paris - cliche much? - from the balcony of the Perfect Hotel.  That is actually the name of the hotel.  Google it.  Then go stay there.


5. The best sound ever is
  a deep, hearty laugh.  I don't trust people with weak laughs.  I find a rich, soulful laugh to be so attractive in another person.  To me, it means they are giving their whole being over to laughter.


6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is  
pencil shavings.  And anytime there's school supplies in stores.  Looseleaf paper and plastic binders!  I love the smell.



7. 
 My favorite of all the senses is  hearing, I suppose.  I couldn't live without music!

4 comments:

  1. Puppy feet? I've heard of people saying how they like the smell of puppy breath, but I've never heard feet before.

    I totally agree with your answers to 6 and 7.

    Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love mozzarella cheese! its one of my downfalls. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love coming back into the city from going home too. The skyline is a humbling sight. I LOVE the smell of looseleaf paper. It's not the same as notebook paper, which is awesome too. And I agree about the laugh. It makes absolute sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. deep, hearty laugh are the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...