Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!


1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is  clean my room.  Am I lame?  I just want to start the week with a clean room.  This is my first "three day weekend" (meaning I only work evenings Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) so I want to make the most of it!.

2.  A big pet peeve of mine is  people walking slowly.  Don't you realize you're inconveniencing everyone behind you?  Running to work last night, I felt like an action hero racing against the clock, dodging and weaving tourists in Times Square.  GROW SOME LEGS AND WALK!!!.

3.  I am really loving  Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.  I adore British comedies, and I can't believe I haven't seen this one yet!  Richard Ayoade and Matt Berry, two of my favourite actors, are in it!  The writing is incredible.  Check it out!.

4. The rain is  a good excuse to stay in...and clean my room...and watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

5. My favorite girly indulgence is  makeup, I guess?  I'm trying not to buy any more (unless it's essential, and I've run out, or there's a coupon).  I'm also trying to use up what I have, and it's led to some pretty interesting, um, results, I should say....

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is  any song that plays at work.  Actually, I'll usually wake up thinking a song, and it will be stuck in my head all day.  Yesterday it was "Xanadu".  This morning, it's "Ziggy Stardust."  And I didn't even take ZzzQuil either night!.


7.  The best cure for stress is  taking a nap.  Would that I had more time for things like NAPS!  I might have a lie down before my tour tonight, though.  Knowing you have time to do something as wasteful as sleep is a huge load off one's shoulders.  And today, I just might have that luxury!.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Slow walkers drive me nuts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo not into slow walkers. And naps are great... on the weekend... I guess. I'm not a "nap" person but more of a "lay on the couch and watch back-to-back Disney movies" kind of person. Tongiht it's Cinderella =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...