Friday, October 12, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!


1.  My favorite flower is   roses.  Blue roses, red roses, it's a cliche, but as a former actress, I am accustomed to receiving roses .


2.  You should never talk about    people behind their backs.  I still feel guilty about joining in on some joking about a girl at work when she walked into the room.  I deeply regret it, and wish I could have the guts to apologize, even though she didn't seem to mind.  Moral of the story, never talk about people behind their back, because you never know when they're behind yours
.


3.  My favorite discovery as of late is   "Alice" by Mott the Hoople.  I am listening to this song on repeat!.







4. This fall you will probably find me wearing     bright pants (plaid anyone?), fringed boots, and my raspberry corduroy cross-body bag that is kinder on my shoulders!.


5. I wish I were    Olivia Newton-John.  You may know her as Sandy from Grease?  She has the cutest accent and is just so cool and pretty and nice!.


6. My favorite TV show currently is   
RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars, which has yet to start but I have been waiting like 6 months for Pandora Boxx to return to the competition!.



7.  This weekend I want to  go on dates, see a play, give a tour, do my laundry, and maybe cook something?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...