Thursday, September 13, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: My Bedroom






I've been waiting to show you my new bedroom until it was "finished".  Not that I think it will ever be "finished", but it's pretty darn close.  My new bedroom, that made me weep with happiness, the tiny closet I was afraid I'd never feel comfortable in that has now become sweeter and more dear to me than I could have ever imagined, welcome welcome welcome:





I hope you enjoyed the warm inviting glow and coziness of my little room as much as I do every time I'm in there.  To quote Mae West, "Come up and see me sometime" for a better view.


6 comments:

  1. Oh nice work, reminds me slightly of Veronica Mars' bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ha! Funny enough, my roommate was getting rid of them and she thought they'd be perfect in my room. I was looking for LED lights, and they were kismet!

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Love the lights and your quilt, very cute!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the quilt, who made it? I've always wanted to make a quilt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Out of some old curtains, bandanas, and scrap fabric from old costumes. It's by far my favourite thing about the room. Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...