Monday, May 7, 2012

Mani Mondays - Floral Print

Have you guys gotten on Pinterest yet?

They have some crazy-hot nail designs FO REAL you guys.  And I wanted to spring it up in honor of the super-sick flowers outside my apartment building.

FLORAL PRINT NAILS Y'ALL!


Here is my question to you:

When I put on my no-chip topcoat (hours later, after it's set), my designs always streak and run.  Am I bad for using a cheap topcoat?  Am I doing it too soon (STILL?)  Are you not supposed to topcoat your nail designs?  What gives?!?

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what the answer to your question might be because I am the queen of fucking up nails.

    I'm just commenting to say that the floral pattern is cute and I appreciate the effort you out into them. I always want people to APPRECIATE MY NAIL ART, damn it, so I'm here, telling you that I appreciate yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...