1. The best surprise ever would be, winning the lottery! I want money, doo doo doo, doo doo doo, that's what I want. I mean, I'm totally happy. But for the rent .
2. Getting lost in Paris is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was move to New York City. It's tough here. But totally worth it. If you can stand the smells.
4. The best part of my day is the coffee time. I heat up coffee (or brew it fresh), recline on my sofa, rest it over my heart and inhale deeply. The smell, the warmth, it's a gentle wake-up.
5. Something I like that most people don't is vegetarian food. It's delicious! There's just no meat. Which most people DO like, but I DON'T. To each their own.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is living in New York City. I've worked terrible jobs (done terrible things) but I am here and I'm STILL here!
7. Something you might not know about me is I never go to the movies. I can always predict the ending in the first ten minutes ("Why is he acting like he doesn't know who Kaiser Soze is? HE IS Kaiser Soze!") so I don't go. Older movies sometimes trick me, so I enjoy them. New movies are all the same. TRY HARDER, HOLLYWOOD!!!