1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is: NINE! Just fetch me a chaise-lounge to faint on, please....
2. The last time I felt sick was Tuesday - I woke up with a headache, took aspirin on an empty stomach, hurled, slept, felt better by noon.
3. The worst part about being sick is how often it happens because man, I got stuff to do. It sucks losing large chunks of time to illness. "It's always something!".
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by having all my whining validated. I get control of the remote, and that means documentaries! I also may require special shopping trips just for soup.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is I try to get lots of sleep, 7-9 hours when I can. Sleep is the best! It's the cheapest luxury.
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to overload on NyQuil! That's not a secret, I guess, but NyQuil always does the trick.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is my afghan. I knitted one specifically for illnesses because when I was very little, and stayed home sick from school, I remember I used to nap under these special crochet afghans. Something about the yarn makes me feel pampered.
Link up every Friday with