...which was taken while I slept by my lovely boyfriend, Eli. Apparently, I consented to having my picture taken, but when he offered to Instagram it from my phone, I politely declined. I, of course, remember none of this. But I DID remember to answer the seven questions!:
1. Are you a thrift shopper? Thrift stores in NYC tend to be VERY expensive because thrifting is so trendy. Used t-shirts are like $30 and up! It's cheaper to buy them new and make them "used" yourself!
2. You just had a very bad dream, what do you do? Wake Eli. He always knows what to do.
3. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream? I *love* Ben & Jerry's "What A Cluster"! Basically any exotic flavors, like ginger or vanilla with weird ingredients mixed in, I'm always down to try new ice cream!
4. What do you do with your money? (spend it, save it, invest it, bury it, etc) Pay my half of the rent, save whatever's left over. The rest goes to public transportation and emergencies, like laundry and medicine? 5. What was the last quote or statement you heard that really hit you? "I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race and no one can prove otherwise!" That's Mark Corrigan from Peep Show. Don't we all feel like we're just trying to pass as normal sometimes?
6. What do you do when you're driving alone? (ex: dance, sing, listen to talk radio, etc) Oh, I sing. I miss that, singing in the car! It's a great mood boost, to be able to get out your emotions and psych yourself up. Sometimes sitting on the subway while people rock back and forth muttering next to you can be kind of a buzzkill.
7. Did you watch the premier of Bachelorette? If so, who was your favorite bachelor? I've not seen The Bachelor...I don't really watch reality dating shows. I know it's not popular to say, but I don't think love works like that. I don't think you can just dump 12 dudes or 12 chicks in a petri dish, add booze, and one attractive stranger, swish it around with a swizzle stick, and wind up with true love.