1. Today is a good day because Eli is home with me and I am giving a walking tour tonight .
2. The best thing I did all week was call my mom/grandmother/aunt from work for Easter and talk to them .
3. The current weather is clear/sunny and it makes me feel hopeful/anxious for summer.
4. The best thing about spring is shedding the heavy coats and putting together outfits based on mood/color as opposed to warmth/survival.
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is I plan to make this tank top and wear it all over the place all summer long! I also just acquired some coral blush that I can't wait to debut, and pale pink nail polish, the likes of which I don't think I've worn since I was too young to remember (I'm a rebel, what can I say?) but don't worry, I plan to use it in a purely ironical fashion.
6. A person who made me smile this week was my adventuring friend is back in town! We visited my old neighborhood and she let me wax sentimental for hours about having lived in Queens. It meant so much to go back after a year and remember something so dear .
|Remember when I used to live here???|