1. You are stuck somewhere you really don't want to be, do you- walk home, call a friend, or stick it out?
In a bad neighborhood, I walk it out. You have to strut with confidence and a little bit of thug swagger. Especially in Inwood!
2. Do you like to PLAY sports?
Hahahahahahahahahaha nope. I'll "play" mini-golf and bowl and air hockey and ping pong, but are those really *sports*? Does Just Dance for Wii count?
3. Everyone has that one "different" song that they secretly love- what's yours?
I heard this song in Gatwick airport in London, while drinking a Cadbury milkshake and waiting to catch a flight to Amsterdam: I guess it's kind of "different?"
4. What is one thing you feel you are really good at?
Charming strangers! When I want to be, I'm amazingly charming. I'm good in person AND on the phone!
5. A dog is running in your direction and barking loudly- what do you do?
RUN AWAY, FOOL! Get out the way!
6. Star gazing or cloud watching?
Star gazing. I once slept outside to watch an eclipse. It was during college, and I lived in a second-story apartment with a narrow balcony, facing a park. Okay, facing the apartment complex next to the park. Anyway, I had heard there was to be a lunar eclipse, so I bundled up in warm clothes, then wrapped up in a blanket, and sat out on the porch and looked at the moon, slept a little, watched the moon, then finally went inside to bed around 3am.
7. What time of the day do you feel the most productive?
Absolutely in the morning! If I don't get up and shower early the whole day is shot. On the other hand, if I get up early and get moving, I can get a lot accomplished! Like last Sunday, when I scrubbed out the bathtub, cleaned the kitchen, and did my taxes:
|Yes, that's a halo...I e-filed! Fast and secure, quickest way to your refund!|