Saturday, January 14, 2012

SuperHats

Maybe I'm into too much science fiction, believe that every person alive has a special superpower.  Maybe you never get caught speeding, you can cook without a recipe, or you can execute flawless liquid liner every time.  Maybe you just never realized you had these gifts, but you've had them all along!  I believe it's each person's responsibility to find their power and EXPLOIT IT.  No, with great power comes great responsibility.  Maybe you just keep a hat on it.

My super power?  Oh, I just happen to look great in hats.

All hats.

Summer hats.

Winter hats.

Silly hats.
Oui, tout le chapeau du monde, if you'll pardon my French.

Oh, and thank you all for your kind words about my eyelashes the other day!
I must confess, I was certainly NOT born with it...it's Maybelline!

Maybelline One By One, to be exact.
No, they did not pay me to boost their products, I'm just a firm believer in sharing the good word of good cosmetics.  I found out from a friend, so I am honor-bound to pass it on to you.
I'm also wearing Maybelline Master Drama Eye Studio gel pencil liner, and Sephora Creme Lip Stain...the strongest lip stain available on the commercial market!

Seriously, all that will be left after the nukes are cockroaches and THIS LIP STAIN.

(and it smells like cake.)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...